Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm new to this...

So here's my life.
I'm 24 years old
I'm married to the most wonderful man, James.
I've got a 5th month old son (as of Wed. he'll be 5 monthes)
They are the joys of my life.
I also have 2 pups, mixed, part puppy and part pony....next year we'll give the biggest, Tweeter, a saddle so my son can ride him around the house.
I live in Michigan, (wish I was in Flordia right now)
My hobbies are playing poker (Texas Hold'em)
~Scrapbooking
~ Writing
~ Some drawing/painting
~ Reading
That's about it.

4 comments:

Krista Heiser said...

Hey, sista! I found you! I'm going to add your link to my blog for easy reference. :-)

Chrissy said...

cool, how can I add a link to My Space??

Krista Heiser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista Heiser said...

Click on Template. Scroll down until you see the sidebar area of the code. Replace the "add link here" with your myspace web address. Call me if you need help.