Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update on My life so far

NO Job!! No problem. Currently I'm jobless. My only real "work" is being a mother and housewife....not a bad situation for me. My 9 month old son is doing great. He had surgery in Jan. on his bum....it's healing great now and he's happy as ever. He hates anything green in a baby food jar and loves any food Mommy or Daddy are eating. He's worse than a dog when it comes to begging for food....he kicks his legs and makes cute noises when he wants something we have. James recently got a good job in Troy, MI....he loves it, so I love it. We might be moving closer to family soon....YES !!! Well that's about it so far.

3 comments:

Krista Heiser said...

I hate blogger sometimes. Grrr.

Glad to see you updated the blog. Keep it up!

And what's this about moving closer to family? Something you want to fill me in on?

Chrissy said...

in about one to 2 weeks, we'll be closer to you. Swaffer Rd. to be exact....next to Gram's church.
Hey how do you get a pic with your signiture??

Krista Heiser said...

uploaded pictures to my profile.

Now for the important stuff:That's fabulous! Do you need any help moving?